The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, November 26, 2002
I'm having internal doubts, here. I've protested many things in my past, only to have them become my secret guilty pleasures. I hated soap operas. Then my first year of college, I became a Passions addict. I'm still officially against reality shows. (Real people, my ass! They fish out all the trashy actor wannabes.) But my roomie Linda broke me of that, since she's addicted to all the dating shows out there, plus Real World. I bonded (in my head) with Real World Chicago. My fave was the turnaround sweetie Theo! Least fave is a tie between sneaky skank Cara and clueless tramp from Walla Walla, Tonya. Anyway, as I was saying, I used to dislike online journals. They're such a privacy invader, right? But Linda got so excited about hers that I want to link her journal to my site. Just for you, Pumbaa! I figure I'll just watch what I say here. Although, if I sound angry and bitter, I swear it's not my fault. People are just inconsiderate bastards and whores. Sometimes. I've wrote way more than I intended to, so I'm off to watch Gilmore Girls. Ha! I used to dislike that show too. Linda again, helped me realize the error of my ways. Man, she's a convincing person. Or is it that I just can't stand my ground? Hmm... Definite potential to search through my psyche. Till next time!
6:43 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home